Isn’t this card “just ducky?” I used Something for Baby and Something to Say (“congratulations”) stamp sets, both new in the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog. MARK YOUR CALENDAR! They will be available for purchase on June 2 at NOON Mountain when the catalog officially begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The sweet duck and trio of flowers were inked in Hello, Honey (a new 2014-2016 In Color). Both were cropped with precision using the Baby’s First Framelits Dies.
- Bundle and save 15%. You’ll save 15% when you purchase Something for Baby stamp set and Baby’s First Framelits Dies as a bundle. Wood-Mount Bundle (136790) OR Clear-Mount Bundle (136791).
- Did you notice the paper-piercing around the duck and on his wing? Stampin’ Up! will be offering Eclectic Paper Piercing Templates (a set of 3) that include the duck and many other shapes that line up with Stampin’ Up! punches and framelits dies.
- I used Stampin’ Up! Squares Collection Framelits Dies to crop the center of the 4 3/4″ square card base (Lost Lagoon Cardstock, a new 2014-2016 In Color).
- The wavy Lost Lagoon pattern peeking from behind is a SNEAK PEEK of Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack.
NEED A FREE CATALOG? Receive the new Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE! U.S. residents only. CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR FREE CATALOG!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST
SNEAK PEEK PRODUCTS (Available June 2):
Stamps: Something for Baby (Wood-Mount 134027 or Clear-Mount 134030), Something to Say (Wood-Mount 134177 or Clear-Mount 134180)
Paper: Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack (133701), Lost Lagoon (133679)
Ink: Lost Lagoon (133644), Hello, Honey (133643)
Cool Tools: Baby’s First Framelits Dies (133735), Eclectic Paper Piercing Templates (133778)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS: