probably hopped over from Stop #7 Bobbi’s My Therapy Blog. I’m stop #8 on the Pals Hop! I’ll help you
“hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! fall projects! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
To create the “wrap” for the King Sized Hershey Bar, I cut Island Indigo card stock to 6 x 5 1/2″. Using my Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I scored the 5 1/2″ side at 1 3/8″, 1 3/4″, 3 3/4″ and 4 1/8″. A touch of Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper and fun cropped shapes (Autumn Accents Bigz Die) turn the yummy treat into terrific!
The Orchard Harvest Designer Series rectangles measure 1 5/8″ x 7/8″. The Early Espresso mat is 1 3/4″” x 1″. The Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon found it’s home in the grooves of the maple leaf.
A coordinating A2 card sized envelope (also used Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper) pulls everything together. I used the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. Here’s my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate Envelope Chart for the details.
KEEP HOPPING! Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping, stop #9 on the Pals Fall Flair Blog Hop! Thanks for
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners (Wood-Mount 126255, Clear-Mount 126257)
Paper: Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (126895), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Island Indigo (122923), Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650), Lucky Limeade (122926)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812), Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586), Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing folder (127821), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845), Regals Designer Buttons (119737), Linen Thread (104199)
A SPECIAL THANKS TO NICOLE WATT: Nicole Watt used the Autumn Days and Autumn Elements stamp brushes and Wonderfall Designer Series Paper, digital images from My Digital Studio, to create the hop badge and buttons!
PALS BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps
- Bobbi at My Therapy
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Lynn at Cattaildesigns
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Diane Roberts at scoreatfourandaquarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping