STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “bootiful” boot image was stamped and snipped with my Paper Snips.
- I used my Paper Piercing Tool to assist with popping out the doily die cut bits.
- A White Gel Pen swirled on the boot produces a “woolly” winter boot cuff.
- Plan ahead! I cropped the stamped sentiment slightly off center (to the right) so that there would be room for a rhinestone on the left.
- Jet Black Stazon Ink dries much better than our Basic Black Classic Ink on Whisper White and Very Vanilla card. Stampin’ Up! is working on a solution.
SHOP WITH ME AND EARN FREE STAMPS! My Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards Program is my way of personally saying “thank you” to my returning customers. Reach 10 tulips and earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from ANY current Stampin’ Up! catalog — ANY PRICE! Woo hoo! Learn more.
COMING UP: The Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop is tomorrow. We’ll be featuring fall card and paper crafting ideas.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Bootiful Occasions (Wood-Mount 126595, Clear-Mount 126597)
Paper: Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916), Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409), Baja Breeze (111352), Basic Black (121045), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406), White Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen (105021)
Cool Tools: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), 1″ Square Punch (for flagged ends, 124094), 1″ Circle Punch (119868), 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (119861), Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L Die (126999), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin’ Dimensionals (113439)