SWIRLS FOR EVERY SEASON! If you are a fan of swirly-themed dies, then I promise the Sparkle of the Season Bundle is FOR YOU! With Fall, Halloween, and Christmas all covered, you get the best bang for your buck with this bundle.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! I love these “seasonal” elements! Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Sparkle of the Season Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Seasonal Swirl Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Zip a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard Only) tucked inside the Bark 3D Embossing Folder.
- Soft Suede: Smallest Stitched Rectangle Die, Fall-themed Seasonal Swirls Die, Sprigs Christmas Cheers Dies.
- Old Olive: Oak Beautiful Leaves Die, Leaves Seasonal Swirls Die
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin and Leaves Seasonal Swirls Die
- Crushed Curry: Leaves Seasonal Swirls Die
- Cherry Cobbler: Oak Beautiful Leaves Die, Leaves Seasonal Swirls Die
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto the left-side of the Soft Suede Stitched Rectangle Die.
Cover with White Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere the Seasonal Swirls wreath with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. TIP: Hide the snipped end under a leaf.
Tie a double bow of Crumb Cake Essentials Baker’s Twine. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
PERFECT POLISH! Crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Soft Suede Neutrals 6×6 Designer Series paper with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the curved Basic Borders Die. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. Trim the envelope flap to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE CATALOG AND BROCHURE? Click here for details on how you can get one!
The chart above shows you how to maximize benefits (Sale-a-Bration and my exclusive Tulip Rewards). You can earn my Tulip Rewards (one for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax) using this host code CJGWQVT3 when you order thru me.
Get the full details for my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
3. Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion. Kick off the Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all! YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one bundle FREE from the 12 new bundle options below. They range in value from $31.50 – $60.25. The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings). Learn more about the benefits of purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! through me here.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS to my pressure-free, resourceful and fun Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community! Oodles of paper crafting ideas, prizes & friendship await!
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!