I love the rich look of the copper embossed background (Tree Rings stamp set) on Night of Navy card stock for today’s simple thank you card.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! note cards and envelopes are perfect for a quick thank you card. You get 20 cards and 20 envelopes for $6. Such a deal and they are big enough to go in the U.S. mail!
- I used the Leaf Punch to add a soft copper (Copper Foil Sheets) and Night of Navy stem.
- A Year of Cheer Embellishment in gold adds more “metal” and organic style and texture to the design. Glue Dots keep the embellishment securely in place.
- The sentiment is from Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set. The flagged end was created with the Banner Triple Punch – a must have paper crafting tool!
IF YOU MISSED IT . . . the reservation window for the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool was filled (approximately 27000 of them) in about 10 minutes yesterday. So sorry if you missed out. Be ready! The next window to reserve begins Dec. 5. More details here.
MY NOVEMBER BONUS GIFT: WHISPER WHITE 3″ X 3″ ENVELOPES
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, XA3AUGCT for orders over $75 and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code. Example below on where to add your host code when ordering on-line.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
Be sure to use my host code if placing an order during the On-Line Holiday Extravaganza Sale Nov. 20 – 26. Get the details here. Be sure to check the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack and 10% OFF Bundles for extra savings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gift giveaways are mailed separately from any order and will arrive mid-month (December) following when it was earned.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!