Today I’m sharing a birthday card that says farewell to the RETIRING Flamingo Dies from the Stampin’ Up! January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. These dies are currently marked down 50% and available through June 30 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
SOLD OUT: The coordinating Friendly Flamingo Stamp Set has sold out and is no longer available for purchase! See the end of this blog post for the rest of the Mini Catalog items that have sold out and are No Longer Available.
To see the rest of the retiring items, including all 50% off markdowns, take a look at my blog post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black card stock.
Use a Paper Trimmer to crop a piece of Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4 x 4 3/4.
Cut a diagonal 1″ up from the bottom on the left side to 2 1/2″ up from the bottom on the right side.
Adhere as shown to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White card stock and to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a piece of Basic Black card stock with the 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 Scalloped Contours die and a piece of Basic White card stock with the 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 Scalloped Contours die.
Crop with the flamingo and two wings from a piece of Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper using the Flamingo dies and a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere the flamingo to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment (Friendly Flamingo Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock.
NOTE: The Turtle Friends Stamp Set has a similar happy birthday stamp set that you can
Cover with white Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder, set with a Heat Tool.
Trim closely with a Paper Trimmer or Paper Snips. Adhere with snipped-to-size Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
INCREDIBLE DEALS & STEALS ON SELECT RETIRING PRODUCTS! UP TO 50% OFF! Have you snagged the retiring Spring Mini Catalog Products on your wish list? PLEASE DON’T WAIT! Items are already selling out! As of June 13th, the products below are no longer available. However, there still are many retiring product choices (with select products up to 50% off).
- p. 14 Item 154345 HEARTS & KISSES CLING STAMP SET
- p. 17 Item 154502 KANGAROO & COMPANY PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
- p. 43 Item 154386 FRIENDLY FLAMINGO PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
- p. 49 Item 154567 ICE CREAM CORNER 12″ X 12″ DESIGNER SERIES
- p. 67 Item 154562 WELL SUITED 12″ X 12″ DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
MY JUNE REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!