AVAILABLE TODAY! The BEAUTIFUL Butterfly Brilliance Collection is available to customers starting today, March 2 thru May 3, 2021!
Bring in the brilliance of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, coordinating designer series paper and textured specialty paper!
GOTTA HAVE IT ALL! BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE COLLECTION | 159408 | $71.25
- Instead of ordering each product individually, get the Butterfly Brilliance products as a collection – just one product number needed (159408).
- Includes the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (at 10% off and is an early release for the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog), the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper.
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper are available ONLY during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a frame of Basic White Thick card stock by nesting the 3 x 4 3/8 Stitched Rectangle Die inside the 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 Stitched Rectangle Die.
Adhere to a 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 piece of Rainbow Glimmer Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the detailed butterflies in Basic White card stock.
LOVE THIS! Use a Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip to remove any remaining bits of the die-cut pieces.
Adhere as shown by adding small amounts of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the center and parts of the wings that attached to the frame. TIP: Do not add glue to any other part of the butterfly.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Borders Abound Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto a 1/2 x 1 3/4 piece of Basic Black card stock.
Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add Matte Black Dots to the center of the butterflies.
OH, SO PRETTY! The square cards below also use the Rainbow Glimmer Paper. So easy to create an ombre look with NO GLITTER MESS!
MY MARCH HOST REWARDS CODE IS HERE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.