HERE’S TO YOU! Let the creative juices begin! Enjoy these fun alternate ideas for the Stampin’ Up! “Here’s to You” Paper Pumpkin Kit (March 2021).
HAVE A FAVORITE? Share it with a comment HERE.
Watch the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin video below for more “how-to” ideas on using the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Here’s to You kit.
MORE IDEAS! Paper Pumpkin is going LIVE on Facebook, Tuesday, April 6, 2021,
from 6:30 PM MT – 7 PM MT sharing more ideas for the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit. You can watch it here.
INCREDIBLE DEALS & STEALS ON SELECT RETIRING PRODUCTS! Products sell out quickly and are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
You can see the breakdown of discounted retiring products on my blog post here.
RETIRING PRODUCTS! The following retiring products were used to create this month’s Paper Pumpkin Alternates! Be sure to snag them up before they are gone for good!
BECOME A MEMBER OF MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB! When you subscribe to Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin kits through me, you’ll receive an email with the alternate Paper Pumpkin projects shared in today’s post PLUS FREE PDF tutorials with step-by-step instructions for each. These PDF tutorials are offered exclusively for my Paper Pumpkin Club members. You’ll receive the tutorials in each month you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
APRIL 2021 SNEAK PEEK: SO COOL BY PAPER PUMPKIN
So, what makes the April Paper Pumpkin kit So Cool? This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even cooler: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
If you have kiddos close at heart, such as children or grandchildren, you will want to take advantage of this opportunity and subscribe now. Check out the So Cool video, so you can see for yourself—this kit offers the perfect way to engage little ones and spark their imagination while introducing them to the fun of papercrafting.
So Cool by Paper Pumpkin is the fresh, versatile, and fun taste of summer that stampers of all ages will want to savor. Keep reading to learn more!
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit by April 10, 2021 so you don’t miss out!
HERE’S TO YOU KIT DETAILS:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
COORDINATING COLORS: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.