Today’s 5×5 square birthday card features the whimsical chicks and die-cuts from the Hey Birthday Chick and Hey Chick Bundles, available to order TODAY!
Remember the cute Hey Chick Sale-a-Bration stamp set from 2017? Well, it’s back and even more fun with coordinating dies! Still have the stamp set? You can order just the dies, details in the graphic below.
Here is a card I created using the Hey Chick Stamp Set and shared on my blog back in 2017!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 x 5 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede card stock to a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Double wrap with Linen Thread, securing with a bow as shown.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 2 x 4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock tucked inside the Greenery Embossing Folder through a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the chickens and balloon in Soft Suede Classic Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop the following pieces of card stock using the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine:
- Soft Suede – Chicken Coop (Chick Dies)
- Soft Suede on Foam Adhesive – Fence (Birthday Chick Dies)
- Bumblebee – 2 15/16 Circle (Layering Circle Dies)
- Real Red on Foam Adhesive – Happy Birthday (Birthday Chick Dies)
- Stamped Chickens – Coordinating Birthday Chick Dies
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut 1/2″ off one side of the circle.
Color the chickens with Real Red and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with three Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion & Designer Series Paper Bonus. Indulge in the Spring Mini catalog products with the BEST SAVINGS of all! Get $125 in your choice of any current products for $99 (that’s $26 FREE) and the kit ships FREE (another 10% savings).
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER BONUS! Be first to enjoy 200 sheets of 6 x 6 designer series paper (above) featuring new designs from the unreleased 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! They are included with the $99 Starter Kit FREE during Sale-A-Bration.
AND THAT’S JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS. Learn more about the benefits and discounts of purchasing the $99 starter kit and joining Stampin’ Up! thru me here.
STACK THE REWARDS! Pair my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards with Sale-a-Bration for an endless amount of savings!
NEW FEBRUARY HOST REWARDS CODE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!