Today’s clean and simple birthday card features the adorable Hey, Chick stamp set. I love the quirky little chickens that bring a smile, even if you’re not a chicken fan! What makes this set even better is that it’s one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration sets available for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). Check out ALL the FREE gifts you can earn during Sale-A-Bration!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Today’s card has an A2 ( 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Crumb Cake card base. Real Red card stock and a pattern from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack are layered on top.
- The cute chicken is stamped in Basic Black and colored in Crumb Cake ink using a Blender Pen. The smaller areas are colored with Stampin’ Write Markers.
- The sentiment is from Suite Saying stamp set and the “chicken scratch” was created using a stamp from One Wild Ride stamp set.
- The inside sentiment comes from the Hey, Chick stamp set, too.
- A Win/Win! A great way to coordinate your card and envelope is to use up some leftover paper strips.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Hey, Chick birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
Très chick. Check out this line-up of samples created by Stampin’ Up! using Hey, Chick.
BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY: Be sure to visit this post and comment for your chance to win my blog candy giveaway. I’m giving away the Cool Treats Bundle.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!