CASE: Copy And Share with Everyone! Today’s thank you card is a CASE of a Valentine’s Day card (below) I made previously using the Wood Textures 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
You can view the original post and Stampin’ Pretty Tips here.
SNEAK PEEK! Today’s card highlights the Happiness Blooms Suite of Products, NEW in the Occasions Catalog and available for purchase starting Jan. 3. I love the bold, modern style!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base with Thick Whisper White card stock. Layer and adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Powder Pink card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a 4 x 6 specialty card from the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack to 1 7/8 x 5. Flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a 3 x 4 double sided card, also from the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a 4″ strip of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock with the Big Shot and largest Stitched Square Shape Framelits Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool to stamp the flower (Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set) in Night of Navy Ink and the stem in Call Me Clover Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three Call Me Clover Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots as shown.
Add the “I’m here for you” and flower sticker from the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack. Note: Adhere with double-stacked Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to make it pop.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SNEAK PEEK VIDEO REVEAL of many products from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration promotion? You can watch it below.
SAVE MY DECEMBER HOST CODE! Earn a tulip for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax) in my on-line store AND using my monthly host code. Earn 10 tulips and redeem for a $50 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree from me! I cover shipping, handling and tax on your shopping spree, too! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree from me here.
HOW TO EARN TULIPS WITH MY DECEMBER HOST CODE:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD DECEMBER HOST CODE N9HZHA7T
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box.
EASY WAY TO REMEMBER: Add my monthly host code to ANY order you place through me up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Do not add the code on orders of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
MY DECEMBER HOST CODE EXPIRES DECEMBER 31.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!