This is my last Valentine’s Day card of the year but definitely not the least! It’s created for my husband, Scott. I love the rustic mix of the wood grain patterns (Wood Textures 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) for the masculine card and envelope flap.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
The medium and largest hearts were cropped with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform. The Magnetic Platform allows me to cut the exact wood grain pattern I want for these hearts.
The “always” stamp and coordinating heart die are both from the Sure Do Love You Bundle.
The ultimate pizzazz is a wood cut stem from Touch of Nature Elements. I adhered it with Glue Dots.
Quick and easy! The flagged end was created with the Banner Triple Punch.
5/8″ Burlap Ribbon and Linen Thread are the final rustic touches!
FREE GIFTS for every $50 or $100 you spend (totals before shipping and tax). Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!