I have a handsome new Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge for you today (PPA255). Check out what the PPA Design Team has created with these colors and play along here!STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The butterfly was cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies (new).
- I then cropped the butterfly using the “thanks” Greetings Thinlits Dies.
- A Whisper White “thanks” was inlaid between the top and bottom pieces of the butterfly. Love button, right?
- The animal print background was created with the Stampin’ Up! It’s Wild background stamp (new) and cropped with the second to the largest of the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (new).
- The perfect touch was Silver Metallic Thread (new) randomly looped below the butterfly for a fluttery finish.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I do my best to provide personalized service and earn your continued business when you shop with me on-line. Learn more about my customer commitment and perks here, including my Tulip Rewards free stamp program!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY LIST. Please click on Stampin’ Up! product and Greetings Thinlits Dies links below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.