Today’s “adventure” card showcases three products that are part of the See a Silhouette Suite from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
EASY PEASY! The See a Silhouette Suite (Item #152194) gives you a coordinating selection of products with one single item number purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed below!
- Silhouette Scenes Cling Stamp Set
- Sweet Silhouette Dies
- See a Silhouette Desginer Series Paper
- Mini Library Clips
- 3/8″ Crinkles Seam Binding Ribbon
- Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Shimmer White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Don’t want the entire suite? You can purchase the Silhouette Scenes Stamp Set & the Sweet Silhouette Dies (item #151058) and still save 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
The See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper is part of My Favorite Things from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. You can see all My Favorite Things here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White thick card stock for a card base. TIP: This card is 1/8″ narrower than a standard card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I prefer this dimension when using the largest of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
Use a die-cutting machine and Stitched Rectangle Dies to crop the following pieces:
- See a Silhouette Night of Navy Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 and 3 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White card stock: 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 & 1 7/8 x 3 1/8 (approx.)
Adhere the navy stitched rectangle to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper to 3/4 x 3 3/4. Adhere to the largest Whisper White stitched rectangle with Snail Adhesive. Wrap with 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon, securing with a bow on the left-hand side. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting machine and Night of Navy card stock to crop the “adventure” (Sweet Silhouettes Dies) sentiment. Adhere as shown with a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Rub the smallest Whisper White Stitched Rectangle with an Embossing Buddy. Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the two images (Silhouette Scenes) in Versamark onto the rectangle as shown. Cover with Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Adhere to a 2 x 3 3/8 piece of Night of Navy card stock with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Trim to size (3/4 x 1 7/8) and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY: Add three small Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS STAMPIN’ PRETTY?
I am SO EXCITED! My husband, Scott, and I are flying to Rome, Italy, three days before the Stampin’ Up! Greek Cruise (Incentive Trip) begins. We can’t wait to indulge in the food, history and architecture that Rome offers. Check back daily for updates and photos from my trip of a lifetime.
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!