On Wednesday, I created a Stampin’ Pretty Poll asking YOU to choose which ONE of these 6 Stampin’ Up! Bundles from the 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog pack the biggest “punch”? With over 700 votes cast, Merry Moose came out on top with 23% of the votes! What a close poll!
NOTE: THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! You can check out all the current bundles available in my online store by clicking here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Stamp the sentiment (Merry Moose) in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto a piece of Brass Foil Sheet.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, along with the die from the All Dressed Up Dies.
Adhere as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Brass Foil Sheet with a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, along with the tree die from the Pine Woods Dies.
Use the Moose Punch to crop a piece of Basic Black card stock.
Adhere the two pieces together and to the brass circle as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Gilded Gems as shown.
Tie a bow of Mossy Meadow 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon and secure with a Mini Glue Dot.
OH, SO PRETTY! The card below also uses the Merry Moose Bundle showcased here. You can see more details on the card below, along with instructions and a supply list here.
SAVE MY NOVEMBER CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!