Hello! Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Pile It On. We’re showcasing cards/projects with layers of DSP and/or embellishments for any occasion. We hope you enjoy the hop and will be inspired by all of the creations! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card sketch was inspired by my friend and fellow stamper, Brian King!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 4 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Bumblebee card stock. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Cut 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 strips of the following 6×6 Designer Series Paper: Early Espresso, Bumblebee, and Calypso Coral.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Arrange a Wreath) in Early Espresso Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the 1 7/8 Stitched Shapes oval die.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap a 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Bumblebee card stock with Linen Thread, secured with a bow.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Adhere three Calypso Coral Artistry Bloom Sequins to the card as shown.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 9th when our theme is “Goodbye September Mini Catalog and Hello January Mini Catalog.” Participants showcase their favorites from the retiring holiday catalog or new products from the new mini catalog. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals October Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies