This Lovely Amazing You thank you card is simple, feminine and flirty.
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA296) by Susan Itell as my inspiration. See what rest of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team has created with this fun sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- As you know, I go bananas over a pretty font. This made me an instant fan of the Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer stamp set.
- Coordinating Blushing Bride card stock, ribbon and candy dots (Subtles Candy Dots) make paper crafting a snap.
- Go Wild with Coloring Possibilities! I used a brayer to roll Blushing Bride ink on the pattern from Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Lovely Amazing You thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!