This Lovely Amazing You thank you card is simple, feminine and flirty.
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA296) by Susan Itell as my inspiration. See what rest of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team has created with this fun sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- As you know, I go bananas over a pretty font. This made me an instant fan of the Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer stamp set.
- Coordinating Blushing Bride card stock, ribbon and candy dots (Subtles Candy Dots) make paper crafting a snap.
- Go Wild with Coloring Possibilities! I used a brayer to roll Blushing Bride ink on the pattern from Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Lovely Amazing You thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!