Today’s simple “kindness” card showcases products from the Best Dressed Suite Bundle on pages 54-56 of the Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog. You can view this suite up close by visiting my Meet the Suite blog post here.
Want a quick reference to the coordinating colors in Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers? Click to view my Designer Series Paper Color Chart here.
This card also follows a new sketch that I have added to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! You can see my collection of Sketchbook layouts on my blog page here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock that has been zipped through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
TIP: You can see 5 embossing folder tips I shared previously here.
Crop a piece of Best Dressed 6×6 Designer Series Paper with the 2 5/8 x 3 7/8 Stitched Rectangle die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Wrap with a piece of Mint Macaron 1/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon, securing with a bow as shown.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Purple Posy card stock using the 1 3/4 scalloped Layering Circles Die.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Daffodil Delight Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop the sentiment with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
Adhere together with Snail Adhesive and to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OH, SO PRETTY! The 3×3 note cards below were created using the Dressed to Impress Bundle! You can see see the original post for the notecards here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!