Today’s birthday card has a sweet, rustic charm thanks to the color combination of Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. This combination along with dozens of other fresh and modern color combinations can be found on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color board on Pinterest.
FOLLOW-UP NOTE: I believe we finally figured out the glitch for some of you who did not get the photos for my post and project last Friday (including the re-post). The French “é” added to the image file (Médaillon) by me was the culprit. C’est la vie! Thanks for your patience while my computer gurus at Integrant Services did the detective work! You can view (hopefully, with photos) “You Say Medallion – I Say Médaillon Sur Mesure” here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The layers of Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock provide the neutral backdrop.
- A panel of Very Vanilla card stock is stamped with the Hardwood background stamp in Soft Suede and propped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fresh and pretty Blushing Bride daisies were created using the Succulents Framelits Dies
- The leaves are stamped and cut from the Jar of Love Bundle.
- Sweet Sentiment! The sentiment, from Suite Sentiments stamp set (on the list of My Favorite Things), is stamped in Soft Suede ink and cut and layered using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. The delicate scallops add to the rustic charm.
- A simple sentiment with a fancy font from the Cool Treats Photopolymer stamp set is added to the interior.
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack on the interior and envelope flap pulls the project together beautifully.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s sweet and rustic birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEW SALE-A-BRATION GIFTS AVAILABLE STARTING TOMORROW (2/21)! Learn about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion and see the REVEAL of the new product gifts here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!