Simple and sweet for the holidays describes today’s Tidings All Around card. I love the play of red rhinestones (a “must-have”) as berries. And the Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon bow couldn’t be more luscious, right?
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Tidings All Around Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating All-Around Wreath Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of the Garden Green check pattern from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Garden Green Classic Ink onto a 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the wreath in Garden Green Classic Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop with a die-cutting and embossing machine and the coordinating die from the All-Around Wreath Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a bow of Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon to the bottom of the wreath with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add Red Rhinestones in groups of three “berries” as shown.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Very Vanilla Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! Here’s another Christmas holiday card idea. The handsome deer was created with one of the Detailed Deer Dies. Find a free step-by-step tutorial and shopping list on the original blog post.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to view the details of each!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!