This glimmery gold Christmas card combines two of my favorite things! The Cup of Christmas Bundle and the Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper! Don’t they pair perfectly together?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin by burnishing the fold of a Gold Foil-Edged Card.
Adhere a 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 piece of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Layer a 4 1/2 x 1/2 piece of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper and a piece of Real Red card stock to 4 1/2 x 1. Adhere together and to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Use the largest Stitched Shape Circle Die to crop a piece of Real Red card stock. Adhere a 2 5/8 circle die-cut (Layering Circles) of Whisper White card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Cup of Christmas) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Trim to 2 1/4 x 5/8 and flag the end with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Crop a piece of Gold Foil & Real Red card stock with the dies to adorn the cup. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add four Gold Metallic Pearls as shown.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to view the details of each!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!