Today’s card features another fantastic bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. The Grown with Love Stamp Set and coordinating Garden Grown Framelit Dies feature fresh and fun images to create simple but unique cards. They were on the list of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
Purchase the stamps and dies as a bundle and save 10%
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A Smoky Slate card base pairs well with Garden Green and Berry Burst.
- The clean and simple layout highlights the stamped and cropped images.
- Wrapping Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon is a subtle way to enhance the image panel. The Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog has oodles of beautiful new ribbon options. Watch my ribbon reveal video for a close up look here.
- Isn’t this watering can delightful? Stamped in Smoky Slate, it’s easily cropped with a coordinating die from Garden Grown Framelits Dies.
- The sentiment image is stamped in Garden Green and cut with the coordinating die.
- It’s stamped again twice in Berry Burst and this time only the flowers are cut out with dies from Garden Grown Framelits. Two of the flowers are glued over the Garden Green image, while the other two are glued to the bottom of the watering can for balance!
- Add a dot of personality! The So Saffron dots from the Subtles Enamel Shapes were adhered to the flower centers.
- 3-D Delightful! The entire image is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Grown with Love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TALES FROM THAILAND! This week’s rigorous uphill hike to see Big Buddha was my greatest adventure yet.
My daughter, Caroline, Lisa and Elizabeth Pretto and I persevered (at least half our tour quit) and witnessed spectacular views. We learned so much from our guide about Phuket and Thailand. For many “real time” photos, follow me on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page here.
A few more favorite pix:
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!