Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Polka dots are one of my favorite patterns. They are always fresh, modern and typically a great scale for card making. I chose this luscious combination of Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide polka dots from Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper for today’s hop and “pattern party!”
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Kiss. Kiss. I adore the look of white on white. The clean style reminds me of fine stationery. I layered Whisper White over a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Thick Whisper White card base.
- The sentiment is from Special Celebrations Stamp Set. It’s offers a variety of striking fonts and multi-occasion messages.
- Special Celebrations Stamp Set includes sentiments for the interior, too!
- Yum! The 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Dapper Denim adds a coordinating bit of pizzazz. I tied the bow independently and adhered it to the straight piece so that it would emulate a gift. See my “reveal” video here of the new Stampin’ Up! ribbon!
- Bling! The perfect embellishment is the sparkling heart (Dapper Denim) from the 2016 – 2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes. I used the Stampin’ Up! Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere it.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Special Celebrations birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9th!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty <—– You’re here
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!