I shared the newest addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook (Sketch #55) on Tuesday! Today’s holiday slimline card uses the sketch and products from the Stampin’ Up! Boughs of Holly Suite Collection and the NEW Framed Florets Dies, part of the Fitting Florets Collection.
Enjoy more sketch ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook here.
Click here or the button below to print or save my complete sketchbook!
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Slimline Card Base – 8 1/2 x 7 – Scored at 3 1/2
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Die-cut Sentiment – 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 (before cropping)
- Slant Layer – 8 1/4 x 3 1/4 (before cutting)
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper:
- Slant Layer – 8 x 3 (before cutting)
- Holly Image – Snipped Closely with Paper Snips
- Slimline Envelope – 8 1/2 x 11
Begin by burnishing the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut the Basic White and Designer Series Paper slant layers in half diagonally as shown.
Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the die-cut sentiment layer with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the smaller oval Framed Florets Dies
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiments in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink onto the die-cut sentiment layer.
Adhere the to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (bottom) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (top).
Adhere the snipped holly image to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and a Stampin’ Dimensional (top left).
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with gold Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins.
SLIMLINE ENVELOPE INSTRUCTIONS:
Begin with an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Designer Series Paper.
Score at the 2 3/8 and 6 3/8 on the 8 1/2 side, then at 1 1/4 and 10 1/4 on the 11 side.
Use Paper Snips to cut away the red areas shown in the diagram above.
Adhere all but the top flap together with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!