Click on the video above to watch my ribbon reveal!
Confession time! I showed little restraint when I purchased ribbon from the HUGE new selection in the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. The least I could do is create a video so that you can get a closer look, right? As I mentioned in the video, this isn’t your “grandma’s ribbon!” There are so many unique and pretty details, gorgeous colors and possibilities!
Have a question, comment or a favorite ribbon you saw in the video? Share it with a comment HERE.
MY RIBBON KINGDOM! To organize my new ribbon, I used these ribbon shelves (above) from Stamp-n-Storage. You can get more details on the ribbon shelf using my affiliate link. I get a small fee if you decide to purchase through Stamp-n-Storage – but wouldn’t recommend anything I didn’t love!
DON’T FORGET THE BAKER’S TWINE! I also purchased all the available new Baker’s Twine (not shown in the video). Here’s how I’m using the open space in my punch storage (also from Stamp-n-Storage) for baker’s twine and more! More details on the Stamp-n-Storage Lock Down Punch Holder here. Want more craft organization and storage ideas? Take a tour of my studio here.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll share the details on the Birthday Delivery card shown in the beginning of the video. I used the 1/4″ Stitched-Edge Ribbon in Pacific Point. Yum!
In case you missed it, I shared the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.