Welcome to the Pals Too Cool for School Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations, number 22 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I used one of my favorite Stampin’ Up! tools from the Holiday Catalog for my project–the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies! Sneak peek products highlighted below are available when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A pillow box is an adorable package for small gifts and stocking stuffers. It’s is quick and easy to DIY with the Stampin’ Up! Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies and a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
- A Little Something stamp set coordinates with the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies. Buy them together as a bundle and save 15%!
- Love the sweet loops on the corners of my tag? They were a snap to produce with the Stampin’ Up! Curvy Corner Trio Punch. It also crops a double scallop corner and ribbon slot!
- The perfect touch! I added artful interest with Silver Cording Trim. It will also be available in Gold on Sept. 1.
- Pretty paper sets the stage. I used one of the fresh, fall patterns from Into the Woods Designer Series Paper for the pillow box.
The next stop is Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper, number 1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The best deal of ALL! Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty