The yummy color combination from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA263) is a snappy way to show off the possibilities of the Festive Flower Builder Punch, available when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1. Need a Holiday Catalog? Click here.
Check out what the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Resident Artists have designed with this color palette and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Festive Flower Builder Punch pops out everything you need for a pretty flower.
- I pinched the ends of the petals and leaves for more texture and 3-D.
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Card Stock (one of My Favorite Things) is perfect for creating my gift box with the Gift Box Punch Board. Watch this video on the Gift Box Punch Board.
- There’s no need for a sentiment when the Tempting Turquoise patterned paper shares the message for you (Brights Designer Series Paper Stack).
- Two more holiday catalog sneak peeks. The box was dressed up with Into the Woods 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon (Rich Razzleberry) and the flower center is one of the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments.
CHECK OUT THESE SNEAK PEEK VIDEOS revealing my Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog pre-ordered products (yes, it’s just about everything)!
ORDER FROM THE HOLIDAY CATALOG NOW! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. Get $26 in free products (choose up to $125 in products and you pay $99), plus, when you purchase your kit and join through me, you’ll earn access to my private Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. Fun, friendship and paper crafting inspiration await! The starter kit ships free for another 10% savings. Learn more about the possibilities and see what else you’ll get HERE.
BONUS! You can add products from the Holiday Catalog to your $99 Starter Kit right now (without waiting until September 1). Email me if you have questions or would like a holiday catalog to get started as one of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!