Are you simply itching to see the new Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper patterns from the 2015 Holiday Catalog? I’m showing them off below (a special thank you to my assistant, Kris Kilcoyne, for creating these fantastic custom graphics for me)! You are going to love these paper collections for Halloween, fall, Christmas and winter holidays. Do you have a favorite? Please leave me a comment!
Get ready, get set . . . the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
FREE UPDATED DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COLOR CHART: I always keep my color chart handy to quickly see which Stampin’ Up! colors coordinate with our designer series paper. My free chart has been updated to include both the 2015 Holiday Catalog and 2015-16 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper coordinating colors – CLICK HERE to download and print!
Want to see all the Stampin’ Up! 2015-16 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper collections in one spot? Find them here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.