This simple Saturday “hi” and thank you card is a perfect example of why I love Stampin’ Up! products. Coordination is a snap. I used coordinating Rich Razzleberry card stock, ink, button (Brights Designer Buttons) and Into the Woods Designer Series Paper.
Into the Woods and other sneak peek products shared today are available Sept. 1, when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! Acorny Thank You stamp set and the coordinating Acorn Builder Punch (available Sept. 1) are perfect for fall paper crafting or a sweet thank you card. Bundle and buy the stamp set and punch together and save 15%!
- I double matted the “frame” by using the Squares Collection Framelits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform. The Magnetic Platform is my BFF for keeping things in place on the ride through the Big Shot.
- Both the frame and acorn are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals to give this card 3-D WOW!
- Sneak Peek! Into the Woods Designer Series Paper (available Sept. 1) is just darling as an envelope liner.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COLOR CHARTS & easy to view designer series paper samples by collection!
- Download my FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Colors Chart, a handy checklist of which Stampin’ Up! colors are used for each collection. Now updated with the Holiday Catalog!
- SNEAK PEEK. See easy-to-view virtual swatches of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog designer series paper.
- See easy-to-view virtual swatches of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog designer series paper.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!