Today’s “what makes your soul happy” card features several new products from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
- Tasteful Textures Bundle # 151081
- See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper #149443
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones #149494
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Tasteful Textures Cling Stamp Set and the Tasteful Backgrounds Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! Available NOW. See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
The See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper and Noble Peacock Rhinestones are part of My Favorite Things from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. You can see all My Favorite Things on my blog page here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White card stock.
Layer and adhere 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper to a 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock through a die-cutting machine with the die from the Tasteful Backgrounds Dies, positioned in the lower left corner. Wrap a piece of Crushed Curry 3/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon about 1/4″ from the top, securing in the back with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Mango Melody ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock that has been cropped with the 2 1/2 x 3 heart die (Stitched Be Mine Dies). Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Create a bow of Crushed Curry 3/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere to the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add 8 Blueberry Bushel Royal Peacock Rhinestones to the card as shown.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! The Stitched Be Mine Dies are perfect for layering and piecing together multiple hearts. You can learn more about this friend card (below) that I shared previously, along with instructions and a supply list here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!