Who doesn’t love a punch, especially one that pops out candy canes and bows? Today’s 3 x 3 card was created using the Candy Cane Season photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Candy Cane Builder Punch (p. 20 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog). The card will be a perfect pairing with a bottle of wine for a host, to tuck in a stocking or include with a holiday gift.
Save 10% when you purchase the Candy Cane Season photopolymer stamp set and Candy Cane Builder Punch as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 3 x 3 card base with Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer.
Crop the largest square of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies with the Big Shot and Thick Whisper White card stock.
I used the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (learn more about the Stamparatus here) for all stamping. Stamp the “be jolly” sentiment (Candy Cane Season) on the stitched square as shown with Shaded Spruce Ink. Adhere the stitched square to the 3 x 3 card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
2-step stamp the candy cane line and stripe images in Real Red. 2-step stamp the bow line and solid images in Shaded Spruce.
Crop the candy cane and bow using the coordinating Candy Cane Builder Punch. Adhere the candy cane to the card base using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the bow to the candy cane with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. Add a self-adhesive Real Red Rhinestone to dot the “j” in “jolly.”
Adhere a Shaded Spruce polka dot pattern from Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the flap of a 3 x 3 envelope (fits 3 x 3 cards). Trim excess with Paper Snips.
I’m giving away the self-adhesive Red Rhinestones with orders THRU ME of $75 or more (total before shipping and tax) in September. Click here for full details on how to use the host code (WTAAG4X7) and earn your FREE rhinestones!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!