Today’s valentine card is an eclectic mix of hearts and embellishments as well as a sneak peek of the Meant to Be cling stamp set and coordinating Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. Here’s my Occasions & Sale-A-Bration sneak peek video for a closer look at these and other new products.
Both the Meant to Be cling stamp set and coordinating Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies will be available starting Jan. 3, when the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration promotion begin. Save 10% when you purchase them together as a bundle!
What is a cling stamp? Watch the video demonstration by Natalie above which shares tips and shows how Stampin’ Up! vastly improved the “cling” on our red rubber image stickers! Red rubber cling stamps will be available starting with the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion, Jan. 3.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Crumb Cake card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. It both cuts and scores. Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Sea Sea Foam card stock with Snail Adhesive to the card base.
Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, emboss a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. I adore this “linen” look. Wrap with Linen Thread and tie in a bow. Adhere a 3 3/4 piece of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon using Mini Glue Dots as shown. Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Stamp sentiment (Meant to Be stamp set) on Very Vanilla card stock using Soft Suede ink and the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool. Trim to 2 1/2 x 3/4. Stamp the floral heart (also Meant to Be stamp set) using Soft Suede ink and the Stamparatus on Soft Sea foam card stock.
Crop the floral heart stamped above using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform (to help keep the die in place) and the coordinating heart die from Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies.
Using the Big Shot and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, crop the detailed rose (use with the Precision Base Plate) and largest stitched heart with Crumb Cake card stock, small heart and decorative accent (shown on the Sea Foam Heart) in Soft Suede. and the second largest coordinating heart in Very Vanilla. Emboss the Very Vanilla heart using the Stampin’ Up! Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
Adhere the Soft Suede decorative accent to the Soft Sea Foam Heart and add a self-adhesive pearl. Add a Soft Sea Foam brad to the Soft Suede Heart for balance and dimension.
Assemble as shown using Snail Adhesive between the two largest hearts and to adhere the detailed rose. Adhere the sentiment and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sea Foam, Soft Suede and large Crumb Cake (to the card base) hearts.
Adhere a Soft Sea Foam polka dot pattern from Subtles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope using Multi-Purpose Glue (or adhesive or your choice). Follow the line of the flap with paper snips to remove excess designer series paper.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS? If you are not my current customer but plan to place your next order through me, you can click here to learn how to get FREE copies. Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
My current customers (those who have placed an order through me in the last 6 months) will automatically receive catalogs from me. They should arrive no later than Dec. 31. If you would like to double check if you will be receiving them or haven’t received them by Dec. 31, please email me here.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! The Year-End Closeout and Sale is Stampin’ Up!’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.
- Download a complete list of retiring products and discounted items here.
- Click to shop and view ALL retiring holiday products
- Click to shop and view ALL discounted products
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit.
- If you are ordering through me, please be sure to use my December host code and earn Tulip Rewards.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.