On yesterday’s post, I shared a Sneak Peek of the new Meant to Be Bundle from the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog. You can view the post here. Today’s video (above) offers my tips on “mastering a mix” of elements when creating handmade cards
As I mentioned in the video, sometimes mastering the mix may be about taking something off if you feel it’s too much. Designer Coco Chanel offers great advice for fashion that can be applied to paper crafting “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take at least one thing off.”
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS? If you are not my current customer but plan to place your next order through me, you can click here to learn how to get FREE copies. Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
My current customers (those who have placed an order through me in the last 6 months) will automatically receive catalogs from me. They should arrive no later than Dec. 31. If you would like to double check if you will be receiving them or haven’t received them by Dec. 31, please email me here.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! The Year-End Closeout and Sale is Stampin’ Up!’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.
- Download a complete list of retiring products and discounted items here.
- Click to shop and view ALL retiring holiday products
- Click to shop and view ALL discounted products
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit.
- If you are ordering through me, please be sure to use my December host code and earn Tulip Rewards.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.