Today’s anniversary card was designed for my husband, Scott. We celebrated our 30th anniversary this past weekend. It is highlighted by the drop-dead gorgeous texture of the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Earn it FREE with a $50 product order (total before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31 or while supplies last.
Check out the Sale-A-Bration FREE and coordinating products I used:
- Lasting Lily Stamp Set: View the Sale-A-Bration 1st release brochure. Available NOW!
- Country Floral Embossing Folder: View the Sale-A-Bration 2nd release brochure. Available NOW!
- Lily Framelits & Story Label Punch: View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase. Available March 1 – 31 or while supplies last.
VIDEO! You can watch a close-up look at the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration 2nd release products (available to earn FREE with qualifying orders NOW) and Limited Release Sale-A-Bration Coordination products (available to purchase March 1 – 31 or while supplies last) in my video reveal here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Adhere 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Crumb Cake card base.
Emboss a 3 x 4 1/4 piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. TIP: Run the embossing folder forward and backward through the Big Shot to maximize the embossing effect in each direction.
Use a Sponge Dauber to add Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink on the raised areas. This simple technique creates a stunning burnished effect.
Adhere to a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “I adore you” sentiment (Lasting Lily Photopolymer Stamp Set) in Blackberry Bliss Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Lily Framelits label die. Crop a 2nd (larger) Lily Framelits label die in Blackberry Bliss card stock. Adhere sentiment label to the Blackberry Bliss label with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Use the Story Label Punch to crop a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to card base. Wrap Linen Thread around the two layers of card stock and Story Label layer, securing with a bow on the right.
Adhere Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss sentiment layers to the Story Label piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add two gold metallic pearls as shown.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!