The belle of the ball in the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Sale-A-Bration promotion may be the Lasting Lily Photopolymer DOUBLE stamp set. During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31), you can earn FREE products for every $50 or $100 you spend (total before shipping and tax).
Lasting Lily is available FREE at the $100 level and offers Distinktive (highly detailed) buildable floral images and sophisticated sentiments that will be stunning on spring and Easter holiday designs.
- Lasting Lily Photopolymer Stamp Set #149717 (Get it FREE with a $100 Product Order during Sale-a-Bration)
- Old Olive Linen Thread #148811 $5.00 (Occasions 2019)
- Gingham Gala 6×6 Designer Series Paper #148554 $11.00 (Occasions 2019)
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins #148561 $7.50 (Occasions 2019)
STAMPIN PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White Thick card base.
Adhere a 4 1/4 x 1 7/8 piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala Designer Series to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stampartus for perfect stamp placement of the lily stems (Old Olive Ink) and lily flowers (Highland Heather) on a 3 1/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Highland Heather Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and die from the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. Wrap a piece of Old Olive Linen Thread around the card stock and through the label, adhering to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie the end in a bow as shown.
Add two Highland Heather Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins as shown.
Adhere a piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (the larger pattern) to the outside flap of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope using Multi-Purpose Glue (or adhesive or your choice). Follow the line of the flap with paper snips to remove excess designer series paper.
NEED PRINT COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS? If you are not my current customer but plan to place your next order through me, you can click here to learn how to get FREE copies. Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
My current customers (those who have placed an order through me in the last 6 months) will automatically receive catalogs from me. They should arrive no later than Dec. 31. If you would like to double check if you will be receiving them or haven’t received them by Dec. 31, please email me here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!