The Pals Paper Arts Design Team has a new Color Challenge for you today. As we transition from Spring to Summer, colors and color combinations become bolder in tandem with the heat! Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze and So Saffron sizzle together. Grab your paper and ink (similar colors will do) and play this week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA134).
- Stampin’ Up! Have a Seat stamp images are the essence of simplicity whether they are in a group or “sittin’ alone.” Be sure to order this set now before it retires after May 31 along with 300 Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamp Sets.
- Pendant Park (the “HELLO” sentiment) is also retiring after May 31.
- The look of Baja Breeze 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon layered over Baja Breeze card stock is so soft and pretty. Don’t be afraid to try tone on tone with your ribbon and paper.
- The sweet, little flower brad is headed for retirement, too. It’s part of the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Accessories List and is available ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. See Stampin’ Up! Retiring Accessories List. Items with an “X” to the right are SOLD OUT.
- The flagged end on the sentiment can be produced quickly with a Stampin’ Up! Square Punch. Watch my Flagged End Video Tutorial to learn how.
FILL YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! WISH LIST! Starting May 1, Stampin’ Up! is offering a brand new style of Starter Kit for $99 and YOU are in charge of what goes into it. Perfect for the hobby or business stamper! Get the details on the NEW STAMPIN’ UP! $99 STARTER KIT.
Stamp Set: Have a Seat (Wood-Mount 116696, Clear-Mount 120447), Pendant Park (Wood-Mount 115456, Clear-Mount 120012)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Calypso Coral (122925), Baja Breeze (111352), So Saffron (105118), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Calypso Coral (122939), Baja Breeze (111833), So Saffron (105213)
Cool Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), 1″ Square Punch (for flagged end, 124094)
The Perfect Touch: Baja Breeze 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (122331), Subtles Flower Brads (119732)