Today’s cupcake card features the Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies, available March 1 – 31 or while supplies last. You can see a close-up look at the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration 2nd release products (available to earn FREE with qualifying orders NOW) and Limited Release Sale-A-Bration Coordination products (available to purchase March 1 – 31 or while supplies last) in my video reveal here.
- View the Sale-A-Bration 1st release brochure. Available NOW!
- View the Sale-A-Bration 2nd release brochure. Available NOW!
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase. Available March 1 – 31 or while supplies last.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 x 5 3/8 card base of Crumb Cake card stock.
Use the Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to crop the following pieces: 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 (largest die) with Very Vanilla card stock, 3 x 4 1/4 die with Very Vanilla card stock, and 3 1/2 x 1 5/8 die with Flirty Flamingo card stock, cut to expose only 3/8″.
Adhere the largest and Flirty Flamingo rectangles with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the 3 x 4 1/4 rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Big Shot and Call Me Cupcake Dies to crop the following: Vellum card stock (cloche). Flirty Flamingo card stock (frosting & flower), So Saffron card stock (baking cup), Early Espresso card stock (cupcake & stand), Very Vanilla card stock (hearts). TIP: I trimmed the base of the cupcake with Paper Snips for a more modern look. Adhere the frosting with Stampin’ Dimensionals, the flower with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional, and the rest with Snail Adhesive.
Use a 1/4″ circle punch (retired) or hole punch to crop a piece of Early Espresso card stock and adhere to the flower center with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating Layering Oval Framelits Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a piece of Crumb Cake Nature’s Twine into a bow and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot. TIP: Roll the Mini Glue Dot a bit (to reduce it’s size) so that it doesn’t show below the knot.
Use the Big Shot and Beautiful Layers envelope liner die to crop a piece of polka dot Flirty Flamingo 6×6 Designer Series Paper for Very Vanilla Medium Envelope flap. Cut to 2″ high and adhere with Snail Adhesive. Here’s a quick video demonstration with more tips on using the Beautiful Layers Dies.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!