This simple thank you card uses the all-new Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set, part of My Favorite Things from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. You can view my previous post on the background behind the coordinating Varied Vases Stamp Set here (I got to help design it) as well as my video with even more possibilities here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 4 5/8 piece of Fresh Fig card stock as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Zip a 2 x 4 5/8 piece of Crumb Cake card stock through the Big Shot tucked inside the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot and largest Stitched Oval Shaped Framelits Die. Use the Stamparatus to line up and stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig ink. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the vase in Fresh Fig Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the coordinating Vases Builder Punch. Tie a piece of Linen Thread around the neck of the vase and secure with a bow. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three Fresh Fig Frosted Flower Embellishments (self-adhesive), as shown. Add a Pearl Basic Jewel (self-adhesive) to the center for an added touch of flair.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
Orders of $50 up to $150 (total before shipping and tax) MUST include the host code BELOW in their order for their tulips to qualify.
MY JANUARY HOST CODE EXPIRES JANUARY 31.
HOW TO EARN TULIPS WITH MY HOST CODE:
- Earn a tulip for every $50 you spend with me (total before shipping and tax). Example: A product order of $49 would not qualify for a tulip. A product order of $101 would qualify for two tulips ($50 x 2).
- You’ll also earn Sale-A-Bration product rewards for every $50 or $100 you spend. Details here.
- Separate orders cannot be combined to reach a tulip.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and tulips. Click here for my handy tulip tracking sheet.
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD JANUARY HOST CODE: CB242G3U
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- Earn 10 tulips and redeem for a $50 shopping spree from me. I cover shipping and tax, too!
- Submit your qualifying tulip orders and choices for your $50 shopping spree by clicking here or email me here.
- Discontinued, clearance, Stampin’ Rewards and promotional products are subject to availability at the time the order is placed.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and place your shopping spree order within three – 5 business days of redemption. Please allow an additional 7 business days for standard delivery of your order.
EASY WAY TO REMEMBER TO ADD MY HOST CODE: Add my monthly host code to ANY order you place through me up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Do not add the code on orders of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box. See example below.
What if I forget to add the host code? Email me at [email protected] by the last business day of the month in which you ordered and I’ll do my best (I cannot guarantee this) to get the host code added to your order before the host code expires. Unfortunately, after the host code expires the last day of the month, I can no longer add it.
What if I earned Tulips prior to Oct. 1, 2018? Any unredeemed tulips earned prior to Oct. 1, are valid for one year (from the time they were earned) and will qualify for the new program and benefits whether they used the host code or not.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!