A clean and simple layout coupled with the beautiful “sending love” sentiment from Designer Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set take this valentine card to WOW!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A crisp, clean color combination of Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White gives this valentine card very traditional look.
- The floral pattern is from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack. There is a lot of PRETTY packed into this 6 x 6 paper stack!
- Details, Details! Creating the medallion was a snap. A Lace Doily was layered onto a scalloped circle cut from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. The smaller circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (available again) was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few wee hearts from the Brights Enamel Shapes sweeten the deal!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Designer Tin of Cards valentine card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE A DEAL? SAVE 10% on these Stampin’ Up! coordinating product bundles from the Occasions Catalog.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!