A clean and simple layout coupled with the beautiful “sending love” sentiment from Designer Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set take this valentine card to WOW!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A crisp, clean color combination of Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White gives this valentine card very traditional look.
- The floral pattern is from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack. There is a lot of PRETTY packed into this 6 x 6 paper stack!
- Details, Details! Creating the medallion was a snap. A Lace Doily was layered onto a scalloped circle cut from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. The smaller circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (available again) was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few wee hearts from the Brights Enamel Shapes sweeten the deal!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Designer Tin of Cards valentine card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE A DEAL? SAVE 10% on these Stampin’ Up! coordinating product bundles from the Occasions Catalog.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!