Today I have a simple “all occasions” card idea to share using one of the Paisley Framelits Dies and the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon (a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Crumb Cake card stock is a delightful complement to Pumpkin Pie.
- Pumpkin Pie on Pumpkin Pie! The Playful Backgrounds Photopolymer Stamp Set added the whimsical pattern to the bottom of the card.
- The fleur-de-lis style stamp from Timeless Textures was stamped off once in Crumb Cake before stamping onto the Whisper White card stock (2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″).
- The paisley leaf from Paisley Framelits Dies and a gold Metallic Enamel Shape say “look at me” against the whisper white card stock.
- 3/8″ (gold) Metallic Ribbon (a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift) ties with ease and pulls all the elements together.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s “all occasions” card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
THE OCCASIONS CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION EVENT HAVE BEGUN! FULL DETAILS HERE!
- Click to see the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure on-line.
- Get a video demonstration of many new products from Stampin’ Up! here.
- Don’t miss my tips on how to maximize savings and earn FREE products during Sale-A-Bration.
- Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- BONUS! 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! The best deal of all! Learn more about the value of the $99 Starter Kit – it’s the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle. During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 4 – March 31), you can choose 2 FREE stamp sets from either the Occasions or Annual Catalog (ANY price) as a bonus to add to your starter kit. I welcome hobby stampers! Join for the discounts, ideas & fun! Get the scoop!
PRINT & KEEP HANDY!!! You’ll love this! Here’s a FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart that includes past (retired, going back to 2008) as well as current Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper colors. For a printout of just the most current designer series paper colors (Annual, Occasions & Sale-A-Bration), click here.
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs, please request them here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!