My heart goes pitter pat for the Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set used on today’s valentine card. Love is in the air! Purchase the Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies as a bundle and save 10%! See ALL Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog 10% off bundles.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack mix of Real Red and Whisper White make this valentine card a stand out.
- Each element is framed with Whisper White card stock for a crisp contrast.
- The heat embossed sentiment in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder pops on Real Red card stock.
- Each heart from the Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red ink and cropped with the coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies. Stampin’ Dimensionals give them a 3-D boost!
- The perfect touch! The 1/4″ Silver Natural Trim is the finishing touch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Sending Love valentine card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration exclusive gift for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). Get the full scoop on Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!