One of the benefits of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion (Jan 3 – March 31) is earning exclusive FREE products for every $50 or $100 you spend. I used the Sale-A-Bration Lasting Lily photopolymer double stamp set on today’s card. It’s available at the $100 level and is beautiful for spring, sympathy, Easter and more. Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Crumb Cake card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Night of Navy card stock and adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the lily stems in Crumb Cake and the smaller lily image in Night of Navy onto a 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the larger lily image in Night of Navy onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Big Shot, “amazing” die cut (Celebrate You Thinlits Dies) to crop a piece of Night of Navy card stock. Adhere “amazing” with an adhesive of your choice. I used bits of Snail adhesive on the back.
Add 3 Night of Navy Enamel Dots (Happiness Blooms) for the perfect added touch.
MORE INSPIRATION: You can check out my previous post using the Lasting Lily Stamp Set here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!