The perfect touch of texture from the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder takes this simple card to WOW!
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA287) from the talented mind of PPA designer, Katy McGloin, was my color inspiration. I love how rich this palette looks with Very Vanilla. Discover what the rest of the PPA Design team has created for this challenge and play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “thank you” sentiment is from Sale-A-Bration’s What I Love photopolymer stamp set. Earn it FREE with a $50 product order. Learn how . . .
- The Full Heart Punch allowed me to frame the sentiment in Lost Lagoon. The heart layer is propped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Old Olive Baker’s Twine adds a flirty touch to the coordinating button (Brights Designer Buttons).
- Glue Dots keep buttons neatly in place.
- The crowning finish is adding the Lovely Lace embossing to the envelope flap for a uber pretty presentation.
- Here’s a video I shared previously with tips for adding embossing to an envelope flap!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!