Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January is all about making “Art from the Heart,” featuring projects for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card reminds me of all things fresh, romantic and pretty. This includes soft coloring, a flirty bow and a pop of sequin personality.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of All My Love Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap a piece of Flirty Flamingo 1/8″ ribbon around a 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and heart dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, crop a large and small Flirty Flamingo Heart from the All My Love Designer Series Paper and a heart from a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop to 2 x 5/8. Flag the end with the Tailored Tag Punch. Tuck behind the small heart and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Create a bow with the Flirty Flamingo 1/8″ ribbon. Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Add three Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins for the perfect touch of bling.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
January 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!