It’s a Broadway Birthday Bonanza featuring the Stampin’ Up! Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper! I’ll share the same sketch with different patterns from this designer paper for three days in a row (including today). It’s amazing how versatile this paper is! Day 1 brings out the gold foil. Luscious!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black card stock. Use the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores!
Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Copper Foil. TIP: Crop or cut the interior only portion of the copper foil that will be buried using the Stampin’ Trimmer or dies. The salvaged piece can be used on future projects! Adhere the layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap a piece of Black 1/2″ Satin Ribbon around a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock. Secure the ribbon with a bow. Adhere to the Copper Foil with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series to 2 7/8 x 3. Adhere to a 3 x 3 1/4 mat of Basic Black card stock with Snail Adhesive. Note: Adhere offset so that the right side and mat are even. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the “Make A” sentiment (Broadway Birthday stamp set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies (the sentiment to the left). Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to crop to 1 7/8 wide.
Add a Gold Metallic Pearl to the end and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
Crop the party hat from the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Big Shot & die from the Broadway Lights Framelits Dies. Adhere with Snail Adhesive. Love this! The party hat framelit die crops both the designer series paper image and the stamped image from the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set.
Crop the Wish (Broadway Lights Framelits) using a Big Shot and Basic Black card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and a gold dot pattern from Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!