Today’s Pleasant Pheasants card is fabulous for fall and Thanksgiving cards. Change the sentiment and it’s a versatile, masculine card, too.
The bold, Night of Navy brad on the sentiment reminds me of when I first started stamping in 2005 and brads were a key embellishment on my projects. Now there are so many choices but a brad always makes a statement!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base with Night of Navy card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer.
Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Stampin’ Up! Corrugated Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder to “crimp” a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Crumb Cake card stock. Adhere to card base using Snail Adhesive. TIP: Run the dynamic embossing folder back and forth through the Big Shot for a deeper impression.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool, stamp the pheasants from Pleasant Pheasants stamp set in Night of Navy Ink on a 3 1/2 x 3 piece of Crumb Cake card stock. Layer and adhere on a 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Night of Navy card stock.
Crop Night of Navy card stock twice with the Stampin’ Up! Sprig Punch and adhere with Snail Adhesive to the right side of the pheasant layer. Adhere ALL with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card base.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp Happy Thanksgiving from Pleasant Pheasants stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a 2 5/8 x 5/8 piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I used the Tailored Tag Punch to crop the flagged end on the right side.
Add a Night of Navy Brad (Stampin’ Up! Basic Brads) to the left side and adhere sentiment as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and a pine cone pattern from All is Bright Designer Series Paper to create a liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Pleasant Pheasants Thanksgiving Card here.
What are your favorite new products in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Here’s the list of My Favorite Things.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!