This sentiment from Big on You photopolymer (clear) stamp set isn’t just for valentines. Consider it for any occasion of love. This card is for my husband on our wedding anniversary, Feb. 17 (26 years)! Big on You stamp set is one of My Favorite Things in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Banners cropped from Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack create an artful pop of pattern.
- The Stampin’ Up! Magnetic Platform help keep those rows of wee hearts in place and lined up with the Banners Framelits Dies!
- A single Real Red Heart (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) dresses up the “O” in “LOVE!”
- Oh what to do? My card is 5 1/4″ square and there’s no measurement on the Envelope Punch Board to match. I split the difference of the 5″ and 5 1/2″ measurements that were available on the board. Round up an 1/8″ from the smaller size if it makes the math easier!
- For my custom sized envelope, I started with a 8 5/8″ square piece of Whisper White Card Stock (you’ll need the 12 x 12 card stock so that it’s large enough). My score and notch mark on the Envelope Punch Board was 4 3/8″.
- Watch my video tutorial for quick tips on how to create perfectly sized envelope liners with the Envelope Punch Board with almost no paper waste!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEED AN OCCASIONS CATALOG or SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? CLICK HERE to order your free print copies of the catalogs.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! products images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Printable supply list, too!