I recently celebrated an early 60th birthday with friends (they’re also turning 60 this year) and wanted to create a quick note card to thank those who brought gifts.
Today’s card was easy to mass produce, especially with the help of the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus, a stamp positioning tool. Learn more about the benefits of the Stamparatus here.
TIP: When mass producing cards, pre-cut the layers and organize for efficient assembly.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. The cards are cut to size (5 x 3 1/2) and scored. Adhere a 4 1/2 x 3 piece of Petal Pink card stock to the note card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the texture image from Pressed Flowers stamp set (earn Pressed Flowers free as a Stampin’ Rewards exclusive) in Petal Pink ink on a 4 1/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Do the same with the floral image from Pressed Flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Wrap Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around Very Vanilla layer above and tie in a bow. Adhere to a 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Basic Black card stock and to card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the “thank you” sentiment from Love What You Do stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop the sentiment using the second smallest oval in Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform (to help keep the die in place over the sentiment). Adhere sentiment as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus (see photo above), stamp second floral image from Pressed Flowers stamp set on the Very Vanilla note card envelopes.
Eleven cards – the finish line!
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Thank You Note Card here.
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, WTAAG4X7 for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before shipping & tax). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER (TOTAL BEFORE SHIPPING & TAX): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, the Red Rhinestones as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- Learn more about how to use and where to add the host code here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!