On today’s card, I’m sharing how to use the Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set to create a pretty, hand stamped design. I shared a card using the coordinating 6 x 6 Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper last Saturday here. Both the stamp set and designer series paper (and more) will be available June 1, when the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog begins.
This Stampin’ Up! video highlights the products and possibilities of the Garden Impressions suite. Be sure to keep track of your favorites with this helpful wish list.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 3 3/4 square using Whisper White card stock. To create the background, start with the thickest of the rose stamps from Abstract Impressions. Ink in Blueberry Bushel Ink (see new In Colors and Color Revamp here). Stamp off once on a piece of scratch paper and then stamp with remaining ink on the square. This creates the lightest of the three shades of blue. Continue this process until the square is covered.
Layer the medium thickness rose image in Blueberry Bushel (do not stamp off) over each of the roses stamped above. Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the fine detail image of the rose over each rose. TIP: There is nothing to line up. Just layer and see the “impressionistic” magic happen.
Ink the double “leaf” stamp (it also can be a butterfly) in Night of Navy ink and randomly add to the design. Cut the 3 3/4 square in half.
Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink on a 4 5/16″ x 3 3/4 Whisper White card stock as shown. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the rose stamped halves. Adhere with snail to a 3 7/8 x 4 7/16 piece of Night of Navy card stock.
Use a Glue Dot to add a bow tied with Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (available June 1).
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Abstract Impressions Kindness card here.
COUNTDOWN TO RETIREMENT! Stampin’ Up! products and many colors are retiring effective May 31 (or sooner if they sell out). Select items are on sale. Get the latest information here about what’s retiring and grab your favorites before they are discontinued forever!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!