Today’s love card highlights these retiring Stampin’ Up! products: Layering Love Stamp Set, Sweet & Sassy Layering Framelits Dies, Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper and Brights Enamel Dots.
See the complete Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List here and be sure to purchase your favorites while supplies last! While you are shopping, be sure to check out the clearance rack with new inventory and savings to 60% off!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. The trimmer cuts and scores.
Cut an Old Olive pattern from Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper to 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Dry emboss a 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″ piece of Whisper White card stock using the Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to card base.
Stamp the “live laugh love” sentiment from Layering Love stamp set with Versamark Ink on Whisper White card stock. Heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Lightly brush Melon Mambo ink with an Aqua Painter (filled with water to create a “wash”) over the embossed sentiment area. Allow to dry and lightly dab embossed letters with a paper towel to remove any ink residue.
Crop the sentiment with a coordinating heart die from Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies. I used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to keep the die in place during it’s journey through the Big Shot. Add a single Melon Mambo dot from Brights Enamel Shapes. Dots are the sweetest little “beauty marks!”
Tie a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine in a bow around a 4″ x 1 1/2″ piece of Melon Mambo card stock. Adhere to the polka dot embossed pattern using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere heart to the Melon Mambo layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Crop two stems from Old Olive card stock with the Leaf Punch. Adhere with Snail Adhesive below the heart and baker’s twine (on left).
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Sweet & Sassy Layering Love card here.
Stampin’ Up! recently updated the clearance rack with up to 60% savings on card stock, designer series paper, punches, die sets, embellishments and more. Lots of holiday products! See everything new and discounted on the clearance rack here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!